Support Without Courts (“We”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
You should read this entire Policy before submitting information to us in any form or using our Site. Whenever you visit our Site or submit personal information to us, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure, transfer, and storage of that information in accordance with this Policy.
Information Collection and Use Of Information
We collect personal information about you in the following ways: 1) from you, when you voluntarily submit information directly to us; and 2) using automated technology, including when you visit our Site, social media, or interact with our electronic advertisements or communications; and 3) using third party sources, including our service providers, analytics providers, through social media accounts, and other websites or services we interact with. We may combine data collected from third party sources. Automated technology collects information from your computer or mobile device and includes cookies, web beacons, local shared objects, or other similar technology. More information is given below in the “Cookies and Other Technology” section below.
All personal information may be used for the purposes stated in this Policy. We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill that purpose and as otherwise needed to comply with applicable law and internal company policies.
We collect, use, and disclose your personal information as follows:
A. Personal Identifiers
We may collect personal identifiers such as name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
We may collect this information directly from you, such as through a submission of a form, registration on our site or communication to us (via email, our Site, or telephone call).
We use this personal information for a wide range of business purposes, including:
- to respond to and fulfill your requests to receive communications or information, and to follow up with you after you have communicated with us or submitted information to us;
- to improve our Site;
- for informational, research, legal, and other business purposes;
- to comply with our policies, procedures, and legal obligations, including complying with law enforcement or government authority requests, addressing litigation-related issues, investigating fraudulent activity, and exercising rights or obligations conferred by law.
We may disclose this information to certain third parties, such as:
- consultants, service providers, and contractors that we use to support our business and operations (e.g. hosting or operating our services, data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, site metrics and analytics, data analysis, delivering messages and communications and providing fraud detection services);
- third party companies we work with who help to gather information from you or help us to communicate with you;
- third parties (including, without limitation, governmental agencies) if required to do so by law, regulation or court order; to respond to governmental and/or law enforcement requests.
B. Internet/Network Activity
We collect information about your Internet/Network Activity such as your IP address, your device information, domain name, browsers you used to access our website and services, webpages viewed, time spent on webpages, links clicks, transactions entered into, and site-navigation patterns.
We collect this information directly from you through your online activities and interactions with us, including, without limitation, your use of our services, your online activity on our website and on our social media channels or through our third-party sources. Third-party sources include third-party service providers, opt-in lists, publicly available data, consumer reporting agencies, other companies and referrals.
We and third-party service providers on our behalf use this information to:
- analyze and track usage of our Site and social media accounts;
- determine the popularity of our Site;
- improve our Site and services;
- for other informational, research, legal, and other business purposes
We may disclose this information to certain third parties, such as:
- consultants, service providers, and contractors that we use to support our business and operations;
- third party companies we work with who help to gather information from you or help us to communicate with you, including for purposes of data analytics and targeted messaging, as explained further below; and
- third parties (including, without limitation, governmental agencies) if required to do so by law, regulation or court order; to respond to governmental and/or law enforcement requests.]
Retention of Data
We will retain your personal information (collected through offline and online methods) for as long as it is necessary for the purposes described in this Policy. We will also retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Intended Audience of Websites; COPPA Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We do not knowingly collect information from minors in the United States or elsewhere with or without the consent of their parents or guardians. If you are not 16 or older, you should not visit or use our Site or social media accounts. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without appropriate consent, then please contact us using the details below so that we can take the appropriate steps in accordance with our legal obligations and this Policy.
Cookies and Other Technology
A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed onto an Internet user’s web browser or device and is used to remember and/or obtain information about the user. A “web beacon” is a small object or image that is embedded into a web page, application, or email and is used to track activity. They are also sometimes referred to as pixels and tags.
To find more information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Most browsers are initially set to allow cookies, but also offer the option to restrict cookies or warn you of their use. By disabling cookies, you won’t be able to enjoy the convenience provided by our customization.
Third Party Advertising and Analytics Disclaimer
Examples of third-parties that help deliver our services or to connect to our services include:
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how our website, services, and products perform and how you use them. To learn more about how Google processes your data, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. To opt out of Google Analytics please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Facebook: We use Facebook to understand how our website, services, and content perform, and how you use them. To learn more about how Facebook uses your data please visit https://www.facebook.com/help/325807937506242/ or log on to your Facebook account and access your settings. To understand more about Facebook advertising and manage your ad preferences please see here https://www.facebook.com/about/ads.]
Twitter: We use Twitter analytics to understand how you engage with and use our website and services and how they perform. To learn more about how Twitter processes your data and to opt out of Twitter analytics please visit https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads.
This Policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, third-party cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies, which are covered by such third parties’ privacy policies. For more information, we encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn about their privacy practices.
California Do Not Track Notice
Because there are not yet common, industry accepted “do not track” standards and systems, our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. In addition, we may allow third parties to collect personal information from your activity on our website, as described in the “Information Collection and Use Of Information” section above.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, please contact us at email@example.com to unsubscribe from those communications.
This Policy may be revised from time to time for any reason. If this Policy changes, the revised policy will include a new effective date, and we will notify you of such changes by posting the revised policy on this page. Be sure to check the Policy whenever you submit personal information to us.
This document updated May 1, 2022